AHRO Masterclass in Environmental Health
Time limit: 90 days
Spots remaining: 20
Full course description
This course would provide learners the knowledge to understand the dynamics of how environmental factors combines with agents and host factors plays a role in the pathogenesis of diseases in human population and also develop preventive and control measures towards controlling such diseases.
After completing this course, learners should be able:
· Apply the basic of environmental hazards assessment and risk assessment
· Demonstrate understanding the concepts of health, diseases, environment, behaviour and risk
· Demonstrate an understanding the determinants of safety issues that influence domesticate environment
· Demonstrate an understanding on application of occupational health measures for maintaining health at work place
· Foundation of Environmental Health
· Safety of Domestic Environment
· Environmental hazards
· Application of environmental and occupational health
Interactive Lectures conducted online, Problem-solving exercise and case-based learning through a VLE platform. Course materials, including lecture notes and Power Point presentation, and other programme materials will be provided electronically.
Formative and Summative assessment. Learners would provide feedback via 1000 word written essay after each module and a 4000 written summative essay
Public Health researchers, public health nurses, statisticians
You will gain a CPD authenticated Certificate of Attendance.