Full course description
After taking part in this course, learners should be able to:
· Demonstrate ability to improve population health
· Demonstrate knowledge of principles of nutrition epidemiology in research and development
· Demonstrate ability to develop innovative strategies to address issues of food security and safety
· Use novel software to address public health nutrition challenges
Interactive Lectures conducted online, Problem-solving exercise and case-based learning through a VLE platform. Course materials, including lecture notes and Power Point presentation, and other programme materials will be provided electronically.
Formative and Summative assessment. Learners would provide feedback via 1000 word written essay after each module and a 4000 written summative essay
- Graduate of approved medical institute.
- Graduates with professional training in nursing, dentistry, life sciences, veterinary medicine with at least bachelor degree in science and at least one year experience or previous training in field of public health.